Wednesday, October 5, 2016

Uno-Dicycle

Hello my peeps. Now I know that the products I talked about last week were eh... lets just say semi-cool, nothing too mind blowing. So I thought that I would try to make today's entry about something that I thought was super wicked. Who cares about the light bulb when you have the Uno-Dicycle, invented by a dude named Ben Gulak. I swung by his website and here's what I picked up.

  • There are three versions of the Uno-Dicycle. Uno, Uno II, and Uno III. (Who would've known?)
  • Basically they're  a cross between a motorcycle and a unicycle. The real wicked part is the fact that it can transform into either. Unicycle when you're going slow, Motorcycle when you're going fast.
  • When it's in unicycle mode it functions on two wheels that are side-by-side. Using gyroscopic technology to keep its balance.
  • The Uno II and III are basically the same as the first except for more advanced technology and they can reach greater speeds in motorcycle mode.
  • It's small and compact yet it has all the same benefits of a motorcycle.
 Ben's biography describes his interest in science as a youth. As we all can guess, science is the root of all inventions and if things like the Uno-Dicycle are real, then there is still tons of cool stuff to come out in the future. 

No comments:

Post a Comment